Safeway Guest Feedback Survey
Safeway designed the Safeway Customer Opinion Survey on www.safewaysurvey.net to listen to the customer’s voice that how they are serving you, its services are sufficient for you or not.
The purpose behind this Safeway Guest Satisfaction Survey is to collect customers’ opinions and other aspects to make required changes and modifications according to your feedback so that you will meet improved service on your future visit to Safeway.
Safeway respectfully welcome both positive and negative feedback and allows you to converse about it freely.
After ending the Safeway Opinion Survey you will get a fortune to acquire a Safeway Gift Card in the form of Safeway Rewards.
Read this post to get stepwise information like rules & requirements, steps and prizes of this survey.
Safeway Customer Survey Rewards
- $100 Safeway Gift Card
Safeway Guest Opinion Survey – Rules & Eligibility
- No Purchase Necessary
- Must be 18 years older to enter the survey.
- You must be a legal resident of the 50 states of the US or in the District of Columbia.
- Basic knowledge of the English language.
- A computer or smartphone with a good internet connection.
- A valid receipt while taking part in the online survey.
- One entry per person is allowed to take part in the survey.
- Employees and company associates can’t eligible for the prize.
- No refunds are available.
- Valid email id is necessary to get a discount offer on your purchase.
How To Take Part In This Safeway Customer Feedback Survey?
- Visit the official Safeway Feedback Survey website at www.safewaysurvey.net.
- Set the location you visited by choosing the state and Safeway store.
- Enter an email address, date/time and cashier/operator number
- Click on the “NEXT” button.
- You will be asked a few questions related to your last experience at the place.
- Answer questionnaires honestly and complete the feedback survey.
- At last, give your personal information like your name, address, contact number, email address.
- Submit the survey to get a chance to save money on your future visit to Locations.
Safeway is an American supermarket chain founded by Marion Barton Skaggs in April 1915 in American Falls, Idaho. The chain provides grocery items, food and general merchandise and features a variety of specialty departments, such as bakery, delicatessen, floral, and pharmacy, as well as Starbucks coffee shops and fuel centers.
This post contains all the vital information regarding the Safeway Online Survey. Nevertheless, if you have any doubts about this survey, then comment below. I will try my best to give all the answers to the questions. To read more posts like this visit my site topsurvey.onl.