Hello, friends if you are the customer of Burger King and wanna know about Burger King customer satisfaction then you must read this post regarding Burger King online survey.
If you already know about its then its good but if you don’t know related Burger King feedback survey then this will help you to complete the whole survey and also can win a Free Sandwich Voucher that will be redeemable on your next visit with Free Sandwich Voucher.
So this is not a bad idea to win a Burger King in a few minutes only on behalf of your rating.
So please check out the post and get started with the Burger King survey to win a Free Sandwich Voucher.
Burger King Wiki
|Genre||Fast food restaurant|
Keith J. Kramer and Matthew Burns
David Edgerton and James McLamore
|Headquarters||5505 Blue Lagoon Drive, Miami-Dade County, Florida, United States|
Number of locations
Burger King Customer Feedback Survey Reward
To win a Burger King customer satisfaction survey reward you have to complete the whole survey then you can win a Free Sandwich Voucher.
BK Feedback – Burger King Survey Rules
- First, you need a laptop, Computer or a Smartphone with a good internet connection
- Must have a basic knowledge of the English language
- A last visited receipt from the Burger King with a survey invitation
- The employee of Burger King or any them family member cant take this survey
- You must be a Burger King customer
- The legal resident form the United Kingdom to win a Free Sandwich Voucher
Burger King Customer Satisfaction Survey Steps
- First of all, visit the Burger King feedback survey at www.bk-feedback-uk.com
- Click on the continue button
- Then open your receipt and enter the valid receipt details that mentioned on your last visited receipt
- Then click on the start button
- Now the survey is starting and start to give a rate as per your satisfaction level
- Then give some answer to the question
- Write down an additional comment if you wanna share
- Otherwise, you can skip it
- Now you enter to win a Free Sandwich Voucher
Burger King Contact Information
call on 03332074208
email: [email protected]